CZ 4M LANCER represents the most advanced ballistic protection for high-risk operations. Maximum protection in this case is associated with a unique anatomic waist design that stretches its weight on the chest and back of the wearer. This does not place excessive shoulder loads as with all competing products in this class.
This feature also helps with the patented waist-stretch system that ensures firm and accurate touch-ups and adjustments to the user's current needs. At the same time it is possible to use the classic system of stretch vest using front velcro panels.
The vest is equipped with a quick release system that ensures a reliable breakdown of the vest even in full configuration. Detachable ventilation inserts made of 3D material allow for the removal of heat and water vapor. The neck protector with HCP® allows use with a helmet or lying down. The 3-part suspension is suitable for use in the vehicle and does not limit the obstacles. The CZ 4M LANCER is compatible with the MTB® tactical ballistic belt and FBS® ballistic protectors.
- The patented waist-to-tightening system ensures firm and accurate handling
- Individual size setting according to user's layouts
- The quick release system ensures a reliable breakdown of the vest even in full
- Removable ventilation inserts made of 3D material for heat and water vapor removal
- The neck protector with HCP® allows use with a helmet or lying down
- 3-piece suspension is suitable for use in a vehicle
- Full compatibility with the MTB® tactical ballistic belt
- Possibility of inserting standard SAPI plates 25x30cm and side plates 20x15cm
- The ballistic vest LANCER has a full ballistic area in its full configuratio in size L 0.78m2
CZ 4M Lancer Variant C contains:
- Front and back
- Side parts
- Quick release system
- Collar (front, rear, side shoulder)
Weight without ballistic inserts:
Variant C - 2,35 kg in size L-XL
Area of ballistic protection:
Variant C - 0,78 m2
Material composition: 100 % polyester or 100 % polyamide
Black, FDE, Multicam or customized